Target is teasing the best deals they’ll have during Target Circle Weekwhich will be from October 1 to 7, only for members of Target Circle, which is the store’s free loyalty program.
During this seven-day event, you can take advantage of discounts of up to 40% on leading brands such as Beats, Native and Dyson, as well as get discounts on fashion products, seasonal items, everyday items and many other offers.
Target Circle members will get exclusive access to special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target and Tripadvisor.
Shipt is offering a 50% discount on its new annual subscription for same-day delivery.
If you spend $40 or more on select Ulta Beauty brands at Target, you’ll receive a $5 Target gift card when you connect your Target Circle account to your Ultamate Rewards account.
Additionally, Tripadvisor offers a 20% discount on Tripadvisor Things to Do, which includes more than 300,000 trips around the world.
Also, starting October 1 and ending December 24, Circle members can enjoy Target’s “Deal of the Day” program.
Below, we share some of the Target Circle Week offers:
· Buy $50 worth of toys and save $10, or buy $100 worth of toys and save $25.
· Buy $50 worth of home essentials and receive a $15 Target GiftCard.
· Purchase $25 on select beauty brands and receive a $5 Target GiftCard.
· Up to 40% discount on kitchen items.
· Up to 40% discount on floor care items.
· 30% discount on women’s sweaters, jewelry, accessories and shoes.
· 30% discount on select Halloween costumes and accessories.
· 20% discount on bedding and bathroom items.
· 20% discount on certain diapers and wipes.
· 20% off select groceries, including cereal, granola and coffee.
· 20% on some books and movies.
· Save $70 on Beats headphones (sale $129.99, regular price $199.99).
More deals will be available on Target.com on Sunday, October 1. If you want to get a head start on the discounts, you can shortlist the top 10 deals from now through September 30 and make your purchases quickly and easily when Target Circle Week begins on October 1.
Just click on the deals you want and add them to your Target Circle account.
· Spicy chicken nuggets are back at McDonald’s, offer announced
· Paint purchased at a New Hampshire thrift store for $4 sells for $191,000
· JetBlue welcomes the fall with flight deals starting at $49 to destinations inside and outside the United States