TDP activists Keshav, Charan, Shabbir and Ashok, who were arrested on charges of holding a meeting on the road as part of the Yuvagalam padayatra in Puthalapattu constituency, have been released on bail.
Lokesh met four TDP activists released on bail at the Chittoor town camp site. He congratulated them saying that they are fighting hard against Jagan’s rule. He warned that all the illegal cases filed against activists across the state will be dropped within three months of TDP coming to power and judicial inquiry will be held against the officials who filed illegal cases and they will be removed from service.
Selfie with Lokesh program at Chittoor camp site on day 11 morning
– Lokesh taking selfies with activists and fans
– People thronged for selfies with Lokesh
– Bima Mithras who met Lokesh during the hike
– Lokesh paid tribute to TDP State Minority Cell Organizing Secretary Jahangir Khan who died recently in Santapet. He assured that the party will stand by Jahangir Khan’s family in all possible ways.
– Beedi workers who met Lokesh at Santapet
– BD workers who demanded implementation of minimum wages, provision of PF and ESI facilities and sanction of pucca houses.
– Lawyers meet Lokesh near the court. Lawyers who walked a short distance in solidarity with Lokesh.
– AP SPDCL contract employees who shared their problems with Lokesh
– Contractual employees said that Jagan, who said in the padayatra that he would make it permanent, later cheated
– Lokesh who assured that he will stand by the electricity workers and moved forward
Interview with women in Chittoor
Lokesh conducted an interview with the women at Amararaja premises in Chittoor town. He called on YCP leaders to beat them with brooms if they come to ask for votes. Jagan said he will ask for votes only after complete abstinence. He is doing business with benami with adulterated liquor without banning liquor for four years. Pension will be given to 45-year-old SC, ST, BC women. He is stealing the existing pensions. If there are any number of people in mom’s house, all Rs. He said he will give 15 thousand. They are giving Rs.13 thousand, limited to one person. “Dwakra diverted the women’s money,” said Lokesh.
Also, Lokesh criticized that if he cannot do justice to his own sister and mother, what justice will he do to ordinary women. He said that no police will come if someone violates human rights in the state, but if they post on social media, they will run away. Lokesh said that CM Jagan will run away if all the women raise their voices. After coming to power, they promised to bring a strong law for the safety of women.
Lokesh with SC..
During the padayatra in Chittoor town, Lokesh held an interview with the SCs. State Social Welfare Minister Merugu Nagarjuna was asked why 27 schemes implemented by the TDP government for SCs were cancelled. He challenged them to be ready for an open debate on who has done anything for the welfare of SCs. Isn’t it true that SC sub plan funds are diverted to other schemes? He deposed that. In Jagan Reddy’s kingdom, SCs and STs are also victims of the Atrocity Act, Duyya said. Lokesh commented that he is also a victim of Jagan Reddy’s atrocity case. He mentioned the case of driver Subrahmanyam saying that the credit of killing Dalits and giving door delivery goes to the Jagan government.
Details of Nara Lokesh Padayatra..
Distance traveled so far: 139.8 kms
Distance Walked on Day 11 (6-2-2023): 9.2 Kilometers
Lokesh Yuvagalam Padayatra 12th Day (7-02-2023) Tuesday Schedule Details
*Chittoor Assembly Constituency*
8.00 am to 3.00 pm – Reserve at the camp site next to Kongareddypalli TDP District Office.
in the evening
At 3.00 p.m– Public meeting in an open space next to Chittoor district TDP office.
4.30– Padayatra starts from TDP office.
5.15– Chatting with the locals at Kongareddypalli junction.
At 7.30 p.m – Stay at the Lower Masapalli resort.