September 27 at 11:00 in the press center of the Izvestia MIC A press conference will be held on the topic: “Prevention of interethnic conflicts in the educational environment.”
The following will talk about the integration of foreign students into Russian culture:
- Pavel Shevtsov, Deputy Head of Rossotrudnichestvo;
- Olga Negrova, Deputy Director of the Department of State Youth Policy and Educational Activities of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector for International Activities of RUDN University;
- Alexander Volkov, Vice-Rector for Education at NUST MISIS, curator of international academic cooperation;
- Anna Makarchuk, director of the federal scientific and methodological Center for Tolerance of the Jewish Museum, curator of the Intercultural Workout project.
For full-time accreditation to the press center, you must send your full name, media name, series and passport number to email@example.com.
Important: Media representatives can take part in the press conference online with prior accreditation. To do this, you need to send your full name, media name and mobile number linked to the installed Telegram application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The broadcast will be available on the website iz.ru.
Media accreditation: email@example.com, tel. (495) 937-61-70, ext. 4805, 4236
Entrance for media representatives with preliminary accreditation upon presentation of a passport.
Address: Moscow, Party Lane, 1, room 57, building 3, 2nd floor.
Read more about the press center’s events on the website.