World 4th Corona Is on the wave. Federal Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan has warned that we will be vigilant. All over the world Omicron The Central Government has recommended various precautionary measures to the people of the country in the event of an Pandemic.
Federal Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan told a press conference today:
1. World 4th Corona Facing the wave. On December 23 alone, 9 lakh people were confirmed infected.
2. Compared to Europe in North America, Africa and Asian countries Corona Is less. We must be careful though.
3. In India, 7000 people are diagnosed with the disease every day. The daily infection rate has been below 10,000 for the past 4 weeks.
4. The first wave in India occurred in September 2020 and the second wave in May 2021.
5. Infection is currently declining in India. Global positivity is over 6%. India has an average of 5.3%. However there are differences in regions.
6. Kerala, Mizoram Positivity Rate Only is of concern. (Positivity is a calculation of how many people out of 100 are confirmed to be infected)
7. The weekly positivity rate in 20 districts is 5 to 10%.
8. A total of over one lakh in 108 countries Omicron There are contagious. So far 26 people have died from omega. India has so far confirmed 358 cases in 17 states. 114 people have recovered.
9. Of the confirmed cases in India, 121 were from abroad. 44 people were in contact with them. 18 could not confirm the cause of the loss. Omicron Of those affected, 183 were vaccinated with two doses. 7 were unvaccinated and 2 were given a single dose.
10. Delta has been the biggest impact in India so far.
Thus, the Central Government said.