After taking pills continuously from November 25 to December 5, the child was admitted to the hospital in a state of poor health. He died while undergoing treatment. After taking the pill continuously, the headache and vomiting worsened and the health condition worsened.
He was taken to the hospital on December 5, but the hospital authorities gave him medicine after concluding that it was a gas-related problem. The family was informed not to worry. The doctor told me to continue the medicine and come again on Wednesday if needed. After reaching home, the child fell unconscious in the washroom due to stomach pain. The relatives said that Laila was immediately taken to the hospital.
Lyla’s relative Jenna Braithwaite said the doctors gave her pills thinking it was a stomach ache and sent her back. He was sent back from the hospital saying that he should be taken to the hospital if the vomiting continues. The medicine prescribed by the doctor was given but it did not work. On the day she returned home, Laila lay on her bed and screamed in pain. The boy collapsed in the bathroom and was rushed to the hospital.
A detailed examination revealed a blood clot in Laila’s brain. Laila underwent surgery on December 13th but the next day she was brain dead. The family informed that the child’s organs were donated.
Read Latest World News and Malayalam News