The tragedy took place in the district. An old man strengthened himself by the candle he had lit. When the candle was lit due to lack of electricity, it accidentally fell on the clothes and the hut caught fire. The old man was burned at the stake. Going into details .. Power supply in Vaddera Bazaar in Aswarapet was cut off due to heavy rain on Sunday night. With this, an old man named Jalli Padda Biksham (80) lit a candle in his Puri hut. Meanwhile, it fell on the clothes next to the house and caught fire at once. They erupted on a large scale and the Puri hut was set on fire. In this accident a large beggar in the house was caught in the fire and burned alive. According to locals, the police have registered a case and are investigating the incident.