Declaring September 17, 2022 as ‘Telangana National Unity Diamond Jubilee Inauguration Day’, the Cabinet has decided to hold celebrations for three days. The evolution of Telangana society from a monarchy to a democratic system will complete 75 years on September 17, 2022. In this background, observing September 17 as ‘Telangana National Unity Day’, the Cabinet (Telangana Cabinet) has decided to grandly organize the opening ceremony of ‘Telangana National Unity Diamond Festival’ across the state on September 16, 17 and 18. The Cabinet decided to organize the closing ceremony of this Vajrotsavam next year on September 16, 17, 18, 2023.
Telangana National Unity Diamond Festival begins..
As part of the beginning of the ‘Telangana National Integration Diamond Festival’, the Cabinet has taken key decisions on the 3-day programs. It has been clarified that on September 16, huge rallies should be organized with students, young men and women in all the constituency centers.
On September 17, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (CM KCR) will inaugurate the national flag and give a speech at the Public Garden. On the same day, it was decided that ministers in all district centers, concerned officials and public representatives in all government offices in municipality and panchayat centers should organize national flag unveiling programs.
On the same day.. that is on September 17 in the afternoon, Chief Minister KCR will inaugurate Banjara Bhavan and Adivasi Bhavan in Hyderabad. There will be a huge procession from People’s Plaza on Necklace Road via Tank Bund Ambedkar Statue to NTR Stadium at Indira Park with cultural performances of Gussadi, Gondu, Lambadi and other art forms. After that, a public meeting will be held there. KCR will attend and address this meeting as the chief guest.
The Cabinet has decided to honor freedom fighters in all district centers on September 18. It is clear that poets should recognize and honor artists. The Cabinet has decided to organize grand cultural programs to spread the spirit of Telangana National Unity Vajrotsava.
The matter of waste land..
The cabinet discussed the issue of waste lands at length. The cabinet has decided to hold coordination meetings in each district under the aegis of the Revenue, Forest and Tribal Welfare Departments.. under the aegis of the ministers of the respective districts. The Cabinet suggested that the Chief Secretary to the Government should take action in this regard.
The Cabinet has decided to extend the Dalit Bandhu Scheme to 500 more people in each constituency in addition to the 100 people who are being provided by constituencies in the state. In the background of the overall implementation in the Huzurabad constituency, the cabinet decided to identify 500 eligible beneficiaries for each constituency and implement the Dalit Bandhu Scheme in the remaining 118 constituencies. The Cabinet directed the officials to complete the process of identification of beneficiaries at the earliest.
- Cabinet decided to increase the number of co-option members in GHMC and Municipal Corporations. It has been decided to increase the number of co-op members from 5 to 15 in GHMC, 5 to 10 in other corporations.
- The Cabinet has decided to grant new posts to the newly established Forest University in the state.
- Cabinet has decided to improve the water supply system from Sunkishala to Hyderabad city. As a part of that, it has decided to purify and supply an additional 33 TMC of water. For that Rs. The Cabinet passed a resolution sanctioning 2214.79 crores.
- The Cabinet has decided to allot places in 21 district centers for the construction of newly established district court buildings across the state.
- The Telangana Cabinet has decided to build new colonies for 2016 families in flooded areas in Bhadrachalam.