A 2-year-old boy, Paul Iga, was swallowed by a hippopotamus. Paul was playing alone on the shores of Lake Edward near his home in Katwe Kabatoro.
- Hippopotamus generally do not harm people
- The child escaped with his head down
But this incident in Uganda has spread fear among people.
A 2-year-old boy, Paul Iga, was swallowed by a hippopotamus. Paul was playing alone on the shores of Lake Edward near his home in Katwe Kabatoro. Suddenly, the hippopotamus came out of the lake and swallowed it. Seeing this, the person who was in the area suddenly threw stones at the animal. Foreign media reports that the hippo spat the child out.
Also Read: Did you see the surprise gift given by the groom to the bride? Fans who criticized at first applauded later
According to local residents, this is the first time such an incident is happening in this lake. The injured child was immediately shifted to the hospital. The child’s life could be saved by the timely intervention of people. The nature of this animal is that it does not generally attack humans. Hippopotamus eats fruits and vegetables. The child has also been vaccinated against rabies as a precaution.
Malayalam News App: Download the app to know the latest Malayalam news