From the 14th to the 26th of August seniors who turn 65 between July and August may register to be beneficiaries of the Well-being Pension acquiring a bimonthly payment of 4 thousand 800 pesos.
The Well-being Pension is a social program that provides financial support to people aged 65 or over, with the aim of improving their quality of life. Next, we give you the details of the documentation and registration to be a beneficiary.
What are the documents to register the Welfare Pension?
- Official identification or INE
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address (not older than 6 months)
- Contact number (cell and home)
Registration dates according to the initial letter of your first surname
- A,B,C: Monday 14 and 21 August
- D, E, F, G, H: Tuesday August 15 and 22
- I, J, K, L, M: Wednesday, August 16 and 23
- N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R: Thursday, August 17 and 24
- S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z: Friday, August 18 and 25
- All letters: Saturday August 19 and 26
Hours of operation will be Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Older adults have the possibility of registering an auxiliary person to support them with the procedures, but they must meet the same requirements.
To know the exact location of the Wellness Modules For registration, interested persons should enter the page of the Welfare Secretariat gob.mx/well-being and enter your CURP to find the nearest module.
In the event that an older adult cannot travel to make the registration due to force majeure, a family member can start the process and request a home visit. Those interested can call the Wellness Line at 800 639 42 64.