Minister of State for Women and Child Development on the steps taken to prevent violence against children on websites Smriti Irani Explained.
The Union Minister for Women and Child Development today responded in writing to a question from a member of the state legislature Smriti Irani Provided the following information.
* Section 67B of the Information Technology Act, 2000 provides for severe penalties for publishing or viewing information related to child sexual abuse on the Internet.
* information technology (Intermediate guidelines and code for digital media protocols) By the rules, 2021 makes social media sites responsible for the safety of users.
* Based on the Interpol list obtained by the CBI, the National Agency for Interpol in India, the government periodically disables websites containing images of child sexual abuse.
* The government has issued an order to Internet service providers to block access to child pornography.
* Section 14 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (Pokோmon) Act provides for the use of children for pornographic purposes.
Thus the Minister lists.