The beneficiaries of the Welfare Pension They will be able to collect the deposit for the last two months of 2023, that is, November-December; since he Federal government published the official calendar of the payment to older adults, the People with disabilities and the working mothers.
After the Secretary of Welfare, Ariadna Montiel Reyes, inform you what would be the dates on which the payments of the Welfare Pension, according to the initial letter of the first surname and in order to Avoid crowds on a single day.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY THE WELFARE PENSION?
According to the calendar shared by the Welfare Secretariatthe deposit will be made from the November 6 to 30so the beneficiaries will be able to obtain the amount that corresponds to them.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU: Welfare Pension 2023: What is the Leaving Payment?… payment that is collected when the beneficiary dies
These would be the days on which payment will be made according to the first letter of the last name:
– Monday November 6th: Letter TO
– Tuesday November 7: Letter b
– Wednesday November 8th: Letter c
– Thursday November 9: Letter c
– Friday November 10: Letters D,E,F
– Monday November 13: Letter g
– Tuesday November 14th: Letter g
– Wednesday November 15: Letters H I J K
– Thursday Nov. 16: Letter l
– Friday November 17: Letter M
– Tuesday November 21: Letter M
– Wednesday November 22th: Letter N, Ñ, O
– Thursday November 23: Letter P, Q
– Friday November 24: Letter R
– Monday November 27: Letter R
– Tuesday November 28: Letter Yes
– Wednesday November 29th: Letter YOU
– Thursday November 30: Letter V W X Y Z
It should be noted that the Monday, November 20 They will not make the deposit, this thanks to the holiday commemorating the Mexican Revolution.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU: Will there be payment of the Welfare Pension in November?… there is still no date; here the official networks to consult the calendar
HOW MUCH WILL BENEFICIARIES RECEIVE?
The payment for older adults benefited by the Ministry of Welfare is 4,800 pesos every two months; However, in January 2024, the support will increase to 6 thousand pesos every two months, which is equivalent to a 25% increase, as declared by the President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
While for the People with disabilitiesthe amount is 2,950 pesos every two months and for the program Wellbeing of Girls and Boys, Children of Working Mothersthe payment is 1,600 pesos for working mothers with children between 0 and 4 years old, in the case of children with disabilities from 0 to 6 years old the payment is 3,600 pesos.
The money will be deposited through the Welfare Bank and it will no longer be delivered in cash, since the cards to all the people who are part of any program of the Secretary of Welfare